Mar 7, 2008

All it's cracked up to be!

Easter is very early this year. I am no where near ready for it, but, thanks to Kate I managed to get this done while we waited for the baby to arrive! I took this set with me to her house and she wanted to play  with it. It really is cute. The clouds were made by cutting a cloud line on a piece of copy paper. I then sponged them onto the white paper in Bashful Blue. Move the clouds down and shift them around a bit and do the next layer. When there are enough clouds tear an irregular edge from paper creating the grass lines. Use the same process as for the clouds. I added blades of grass with matching marker. Chick is colored using watercolor crayons and an aqua brush. I cut it out and popped it  on dimensionals, layered it and, voila! Gotta love that purple DS paper. It just screams Easter!!

No comments: