Jan 3, 2008

New Catty

Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had warm and wonderful holidays.
With well wishes sent, on to the real news!


It's official. The new catalog is here. While I have not spent a great deal of time with it there appear to be some nice additions to the stamp sets. I was sad to see several more of my favorite sets retire. Alas, 100 lost sets this year. Not sure how long I can keep that up. One thing I did note in this book are the samples. Most are beautiful. I had some concerns with the trends in design that was creeping into the catalog last year. I think this one has a great mix. Something for everyone. The general appearance is lovely in a nice spring color. I do have a limited quantity. They are still $5.


Coming soon with be Sale-a-bration. It will begin February 1 and go until March 17! This is a great time to have a party or attend one. Free stamps are always a good thing. You should be receiving a mini catalog soon for this. If not it is easily downloaded from the Stampin'UP site.

I have 2 parties booked at the end of January to take advantage of this sale. If you are thinking about having one contact me soon as we are awaiting the arrival our 3rd grandchild. She is due around the 10th of February. Timing is everything!!

No comments: